Welcome to Tri En Communications, a leading Canadian consultancy that has been delivering solutions geared to adult learning, workplace and workforce development, and essential skills development since 1998.
As Tri En Communication’s founder, Sue Folinsbee was recently presented the Diamond Jubilee Award. Celebrating Queen Elizabeth’s 60th anniversary, this commemorative medal honours significant contributions and achievements by Canadians.
Well established as a leader in collaborative adult and workplace education and development, Tri En Communications continues to innovate approaches. As a client you can expect enthusiasm and a deep sense of service that outperforms on objectives.
Tri En Communications is a national consultancy that provides customized strategic support for adult and workplace learning and development.
We specialize in:
- Research related to adult learning and workplace skills
- Organizational and individual mentoring and coaching
- Program and project evaluation
- Consultation and needs analysis
- Project management
- Strategic planning
- Photography integrated into research reports to tell a visual story